Calenders 2012

I totally love the calenders for 2012.
Hello Project has these amazing calenders for next year.
My favorites are Mano Erina, Morning Musume and Berryz Koubou.
 I totally love this idea! They look really pretty and I really like the idea of those block thingies. I like the fact that they used their colors for the clothes and backgrounds. Saki looks really stunning and I love Yurina's hairdo.  Even Maasa looks good :) blue really suits her. Although I think Momoko would look good in blue too.
I'm really intrested in the inside of this calender. A lot of group pics or solo pics? I really like the idea of a pictture of Saki and Yurina. They would look funny and great togheteR!!
Looking forwards to this one!
 I totally adore this picture!!! I really really look how spontanious this looks. Erina is looking extremely good! I adore the sweet smile she is flashing is. Kanon looks a bit out of place, although she is always cute. Risa is looking like the leader, She is looking great and pretty. Sayu and Mizuki are just to cute>.< they look great. I love the ribbon on sayu's head.
I like how Riho smiles. It's so natural. Her hair looks extremely good 2. I like Reina's hair like this and i think aika looks quite good 2.
The background looks a bit beach like. Please please I want some cute kyuukies pictures!! I need those!!!

There is only one thing to say about this calender: Beautiful. Mano looks like an angel. The light is so great. I was really really amazed about this picture. So much better than the regular cover of my days for you.
I really like it that she isn't just smiling but looks shy and so breakable.
This would be a great cover for a photobook.












I didn't really like the front for C-ute. They were to normal. And Ai-chan's wasn't that special. Which made me really sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』