Morning Musume 10th gen


Okay, I have to say: I want all the 8 auditionees in Morning Musume. And ofcourse Karin.
I totally loved them all singing and dancing. They really improved and they are also good.
The 9th gen was alright when they auditioned but the 10th gen is a whole new kind!
They dance good, they sing good and they have personality.
I think it would be great to have such a big Morning Musume.
And I think there will be some graduations soon. Ai is going this friday (:'() and I think Aika is going to be gone soon 2. Not that I want her to go. I mean I don't really like her, but it would be sad if she left. But due to her health I'm worried she can never come back and if she does she will always have trouble dancing. That would be quit sad. And I don't think Reina and Sayumi will stay for another 2 years. So we kinda need a big momusu to catch all those lines and stuff. And wouldn't it be great if all ai's lines would be fairly distributed between all the members :) everyone would at least have one solo than.
Okay a girl can dream right ;) Can't wait for the announcement in 3 days :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』