Cat's Eye

I totally adore the theme song of the upcoming musical Cat's Eye.
Yurina, Rii, Captain, Nakky, Maasa, Maimi and MaiMai are playing in it with Maasa, Maimi and Mai as leading girls.
I can't share the song, because youtube won't let me place it her. but I can put the link here.
http://youtu.be/1t9fIWMVKvk
Please listen to it!
Good news is that the song will be a single and will have a MV! Can't wait for it.
More news: The Mv's of the new S/mileage and Buono singles are released. And quite a suprise: Loving you to much also got a Mv!!

It's The new s/mileage single. I totally aodre kana's lines in this song. She improved so much! The MV it's self is not really special. But I do like the song a lot.

The new buono song is nice. I love Miyabi's hair in the playing parts. I totally adore Airi's lines. and I'm happy Momoko finnaly got normal hair.

I like the video. But the girls have so much blush on. Yurina and Chianmi stand out a lot. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』