Linlin- Within my song

I misse LinLin, when I look at Morning Musume I know she would have been amazing with the kyuukies and juukies. I see her fooling around with kanon and masaki. Giving advise about singing and having fun.
When I foun this chinees song of her singing, I got teary eyes. it's beautiful and perfect.
LinLin left Morning Musume far to early, but I hope she will get a solid carrier soon, cause it's almost been 2 years and we didn't hear that much of her. But this will keep me happy for quite sometime <3

Comments

  1. Linlin did leave way too early (JunJun too) :/ but hearing her sing again is great. Her talent was wasted sadly, she should have been one of the front row vocalists.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』