Eggs are participating in the S/mileage fall tour- my thoughts

Quite suprising news! Eggs participating in the S/mileage fall tour, I wonder why. S/mileage has enough members to fill the podium and doesn't really have songs suitable for back-up dancers. So why would this eggs be participating in the tour. Well I have a hunch about this and if I'm right, I'm REALLY happy.
So what's my hunch? It's kinda obvious, but I suspect Tsunku forming a new group. The eggs participating are a few of the most populair eggs and what better than debuting (or atleast telling the news of a new group) then with the group that started as eggs and is now a great debuted group? Right. So that's what I think. The eggs participating are:

Miyamoto Karin
Tanabe Nanami
Hamaura Ayano
Taguchi Natsumi

Otsuka Aina


Oda Sakura.

I really hope my hunch is right, because these are girls I have high hopes for (or at least Sakura, Aina, Nanami and Karin.)
Let's see if I'm right :)

One thing that isn't right is that not all girls are participating in all concerts. Only Karin and Nanami are in every concert. Maybe my hunch is half right:
Maybe Karin and Nanami will for a duo (or will be added to S/mileage....) and the other girls will for a diffrent group.
It's all a mystery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』