Beautiful Kenshuusei

So I have been trying to get to know all the current Kenshuusei members. I really love how they are all improving and how they are finally getting to do something (the singles). I really hope sometime soon there will be a new group. But for now, let me show you some of the talent:
Sasaki Rikako and Ogawa Rena had a photoshoot some time ago and wow! Rikako has this puppydog eyes. She is super cute and pretty. Rena is just a pure beauty!
And look at Nanami-chan >3< She is to adorbable for words! This girl needs to debut soon, because otherwise we will miss something beautiful!
And my baby Murotan! That long hair <3 Really this beauty is to good to be true. (the setting might be a bit creepy...)

I really think a lot of the current Kenshuusei should debut soon. There is so much talent and beauty. Tsunku should do something before he loses more good girls (Okamura Risa still has me mourning).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』