Morning Musume '14's Mv to Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai

Morning Musume '14 release the last MV to their new single. It's the MV for Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai. Although it's not the full version, we get a very good idea what it will be like!
Let's have a look at it! Because of the many screencaps, the rest of the post is after the break!



A flag with their name prominent. Morning Musume One Four!
No one can Replace you!
Ayu and Riho Dance 
What?! Are you talking about us?
Well now you got it!
Riho trying to look fierce
There is no one that can replace you: Morning Musume!
I love how their hair bounces

Sayu, don't move so fast! I wanna screencap you >3<
Mizu looking good <3
Kanon-chan <3 I love you (exept your weird earring..) 
Ayuyu
Kawaii <3
Wow, where did this come from <3 
Sakura wants some sugar!
I kinda love how Masaki is hanging there. 
Dark Sayu here to take over the world!
I'm Riho and I'm powerfull. Although I love Zukki more in this picture.
Awww MASAKI <3
Morning Musume. Being far to awsome
I understand, It's hard to go one when something is not fun.
Here you go Eripon, I'll slap you with my hair

IRONY!
Hello Hello, I'm here! Behind the flag thing!
STOP! O damn Haruna your legs <3
Dreaming is Free Riho <3 
Sakura in action!
I love how Cool Eripon is here
Kanon-chan <3
We know when we shine!
I really love Masaki with this lenght of hair
Kawaiiii <3 
You Haruna are one perfect girl
I like the long pants a lot!
I guess they are making a circle? Like the circle for the olypics and the japanese flag?
I'm Riho and I'm the queen of Morning Musume!
Kawaii Leader. 
Masa-chii
I want you!
Morning Musume!

Okay Let's talk! I really love the song. It's diffrent and it has a lot of amazing parts. Masaki did some woohoo or something and I love it. And the Nippon parts are so catchy! I like the outfits, but they don't do the girls that much justice in this setting. The red is so much and I think it looks quite cheap. I do love the solo shots with the flags going on. 
Overall it seem pretty good, but I was waiting for an amazing break, when the MV was cut of. So there is more to come! 

Comments

  1. Finally an A-side I can like out of the three. I agree with you about how cheap it is but well, this is H!P >< Really love the parts Ayumi and Mizuki have. The song and dance is good too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』