Berryz Koubou released a MV preview for Otona na no yo!

Berryz Koubou released a MV preview for Otona na no yo! And wow does it look promissing!
I took some screenshots to show what I mean:
The dance-shot is in an industrial looking room. There are tl-lights in there and mannequins.
The solo-shots are with the mannequins and it looks very spectaculair. I really like this idea and it looks really cool. 
Yurina's shot looks very intimate.
Miyabi's mannequin is black and it gives a totally diffrent vibe. 
Here you can see the mannequins in the dance-shot.
I like the black with Chii's colorfull outfit.
Maasa disappeares behind the mannequin, but also her horrible oufit.
Momoko looked far to amazing. Super cute and super stylish.
I really enjoyed the color of this MV. It's a bit greyish/brownish, but it gives the MV such a smooth style.
Captain looks so small, but look at her skin <3 Flawless.
I love this shot of Risako. Eventhough I don't like her outfit, she looks beautiful.

I didn't like the song that much, but it's starting to grow on me. I love what we got to see of the MV and I hope it has a lot more suprises!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』