Berryz Koubou released the covers for their new single!

How I love it when covers are released! You always kinda get the feeling of the single and it's really important for buyers! 
So Berryz Koubou released the covers for their news single: Otona na no yo!/1-Oku 3-Senman Sou Diet Oukoku. The single will release in 5 version on the 19th of Febuary (My birthday!).
Let's have a look at these covers:
Regular A
Regular A has these blocks with the girls in it. I think it looks pretty good, although I'm not a fan of Miyabi's hair. I like how they did the title and the groups name. They are wearing the outfits for Otona na no yo!
Regular B
Regular B also has blocks with the girls and I love it. I like the black bubbles/line things and the girls look amazing. Maasa has something that fits her! Risako look like a model from the 1930s. This is a very nice cover and I think these are the outfits for 1-Oku 3-Senman Sou Diet Oukoku.

Limited A
O Lord the background >3< It's so ahhh. I do like how the girls look, but o that background. I think the girls are positioned quite nice and their legs look amazing XD.
Limited B
This cover looks so diffrent. It's so blue/green! But I do think it looks pretty nice. I love how the title is at the bottem. Pretty desent cover.
Limted C
Such a simple cover, but I like it! I still don't like the outfits, but the cover it self is pretty good. And finally they didn't put Momo next to Yurina!~

Over all the covers were better than I expected. I still don't like the outfits for Otona na no yo! But the covers are pretty nice. Regular B is my favorite. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』