Umeda Erika- Crush on You

Umeda Erika released the MV (Short ver.) for her new song Crush on you. This song will be on her new album Erika. Let's have a look at it:
First of all I really like the song. It's autotuned, but it's really nice. I love how it's happy and how it fits the video clip. I like Erica's voice and I think the Crush on you parts are so catchy!
Let's have a look at the MV
Hello there Erica!Doesn't she look cheeky?
Crush on you, Crush on you! I love this background!
Dancing in a restaurant!
What's it Erica?
Those curls look so cute.
Why is she so shocked?
I love this shot. Her hair falls perfectly and she looks so cute!!
Adorable <3
I like the soft setting of these shots!
Erika looks so beautiful
Here she looks in pain?
Beautiful, just beautiful!
The colors are so beautiful!
<3
What do you see Erika?
Omg...
She is so pretty <3 
I love the happiness of this song <3
Chu*

I really really enjoy this MV. Erika sounds wonderful! And look at the clip! It's so fresh and wonderful! I think it fits her prefectly. She is still so young, but an adult. So this fresh, but cool theme is perfect for her. I can't wait to hear more from her!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』