The time of: Guardians 4

I want to try something new. It's like a little corner for my blog. I never really get to write about stuff from years back and I really want to, because there are some amazing things! So I will now from time to time talk about old groups, songs or past members! I might even post several a day if I find the inspiration!
Anways today is about the group who got me into H!P: Guardians 4!
I really loved them the moment I first heared Omakase Guardian! I was watching Shugo Chara and I had been following Shugo Chara Egg and Buono! for a while. But nothing was so new to me as Guardians 4. I loved how happy their song was and the clothes were just adorable. Let's have a look at Omakase Guardian:
The intro alone makes me smile all over again. Risako was such a cute little baby here! I remember thinking they were like 25-30 years old.. But they were my age. I really enjoy listening to this song again. Yurina and Risako really stood out for me. But look at Nakky and Aika <3 Adorable! 
Guardians 4 has 4 members: Mitsui Aika (OG member), Nakajima Saki (C-ute), Kumai Yurina (Berryz Koubou) en Sugaya Risako (Berryz Koubou). They were formed to sing opening songs for Shugo Chara! They always wore outfits that fitted the anime. 
Guardians 4 has a lot of great songs and I really can't say which one of their main songs is my favorite. Summer days, Party Time and Going on! were all amazing! But I have to say, there is one song from Guardians 4 that will always have a special place in my heart:
This is the B-side for Omakase Guardian and it's called Summer has come! The song is very happy and it really gives a good feel of this group. If you don't know this song, please do listen to it. 
In my eyes this group had it all. It was cute, it had great songs and they had amazing chemistry. I was pretty devistated to find out that it wasn't going to be a permanent group and I still miss them. I was really happy to see them appear last week in Hello!Station!! 
Please check out Guardians 4! I'll post some video's below:
Guardians 4- Omakase Guardian live
Guardians 4- School Days
Guardians 4- Party Time
Guardians 4- Going on!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』