Berryz Koubou- Otona na no yo!!

Berryz Koubou uploaded their new mv to Otona na no yo! 
I still don't like the outfits, but I took so many screenshots. The MV was really good! I loved it.
I really like the song, I don't love it yet, but it is just a matter of time. I think the MV is just prefect. 
Let's have a look a it:

I love this opening. It's very elegant.
Dancing Berryz!
I like the setting.
Look at that Captain!
Miyabi being pretty
I really like the mannequin shots.
Risako looks beautiful. Like a widow, but beautiful

Chi and Yuri <3
Ah you are wonderful Chii
What do you smell Captain?
Poor Maasa.... Such ill fitting clothes
Kawaii Momo

Saki looks like a doll!
Yurina-chan <3
So sensual




I don't like Maasa's hair cute :(




Look at that sass!
Kawaii!!

I like this shot of Rii



Miyabi biting her lip




Rii you are not the youngest Berry, You can't be.



Look at those eyes. They are like pearls.

These are just beautiful shots.


End of Berryz Beauty



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』