Berryz Koubou's new profile pictures

Berryz Koubou release new profile pictures with the outfits for Otona na no yo!
Let's have a look at them:
So this is the group picture and what happend? I can't believe my eyes >3< It doesn't look good. Risako looks like an old lady, Miyabi like well, just cheap, and O lord Maasa >3< What did they do to you?
I really don't know what to think. I don't like it. Chinami, Yurina and Momoko look alright. But... Ah why? Poor Berryz..
Shimizu Saki
Captain looks pretty damn good. She fits these kind of outfits. When did she dye her hair again? It's so dark. Any way I think I quite like her outfit. Her figure looks perfect, long legs everything. I think this is a pretty great outfti (apart from the necklace maybe).
Tsugunaga Momoko
I really like how Momoko looks here. I love her hair and the dress is really sweet and flattering. It is the opposite of Saki's outfit (which is more daring), but I think this is how I like Momoko. Sweet and cute. But it fits her age.
Tokunaga Chinami
I hate Chinami's outfit. It's so bright.. But you know, Chinami makes it work. I really love how she makes this outfit fun an cute. Her legs are perfect for such a short skirt and those heels <3 I do think it's weird she gets such a colorful and BAM outfit, while Saki gets Sexy and Momoko sweet. Why aren't they one style?
Sudo Maasa
Maasa's close up make me think of Murakami Megumi so much >3<. But please burn the outfit. It does not fit her and it's not flattering. Really this is no good outfit for her. And the bodywarmer thing, it has no form whatsoever and it looks trown over the dress. No please no. And I miss Maasa's long hair :(.
Natsuyaki Miyabi
O dear lord. What did they do with Miyabi. She looks like a well... O jeez... The top everything, did she make it herself? The make-up, her hair, it's just far to much. She looks so cheap. No please No, Miyabi should have classy clothes not this. 
Kumai Yurina
I don't know about Kumai's outfit. She looks good in it. But I'm not a leather type. I wish her top had some kind of form in it, because she has such an amazing body. I do love love love her hair and the colorcomby and I think this is one of the better outfits.
Sugaya Risako
O Rii-chan.. You are the youngest and you look like an Obaa-chan. I hate the dress.. The form is amazing, but the print is horrible and it's far to short. The gloves make it looks so old and the hat, just why. O >3< Please get her out of this. 

Overall, I think these are pretty horrible outfits. They don't seem to fit the girl or flatter them. They do not form anything, cause the ouftis are over the place. I think this is one of the most horrible outfits yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』