A black couple of days

Dear readers of my blog,
I have been thinking about writing this post for some time now. Things have happend here and these things have left me with so many thoughts that I wanna write about it. 

A few days ago a plane crashed in Ukraine. It was a dutch plane, with a lot of dutch people in it. These people: mothers, fathers, daugthers, sons, grandparents, friends, teachers, everbody, they all died there. Lots of people lost their beloved ones and it's a disaster. 

My family and friends were  not harmed. Everbody is fine and I feel truely blessed. But there are so many people who lost someone, so many families ripped apart. So many futures unlived. I can just not believe this happend and that this is real. How can something so horrible be real? 

I didn't know any of these people well, but some of these victims were students at my old school and the school I teached for a year. One of these victims was my colleague for a year. I didn't know either of them well or maybe at all. But just to think of them.. Walking passed them in the halls, seeing her teach. It will never happen again. These people had futures, they were ment for so much more.

One of the things that hit me the most, where the pictures of the empty houses. Homes without a family, belongings without the person they belong to..

Dear victim, dear person, 
eventhough we might have never met, eventhough we might have never met eachother ever, I still feel sad. I can't believe you are gone and I can't imagen how your lost minutes must have looked. I hope your thoughts were at your destination, at a beautiful holiday. I hope that where ever you are right now you will have an eternal holiday with your loved ones. 
People will look forever back at this as a black day in our history. 
I wish I had more to say to you, I wish we could still say things to you. You will be missed, you will be forever missed. I hope you are in a better place and that you may rest in peace.

Tomorrow there is a meeting at my old school for people who wanna talk about this and share feelings. I don't know if I'll be going. I didn't really know any of this people, but not going feels wrong. I did not know there people, but I might have. It could have been my loved ones or even me. And I can't imagen the grieve and sadness the people left behind must feel now. 

I'm really sorry if this post is dark and sad, but I felt like I had to make this and talk about this. My blog is ofcourse all about the things I love, but live has things we love and hate and we need to talk about both of these things. Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for everone who is involved in this periode of grieve. Stay stong. 

Some quotes from H!P/Akb songs:

"Namida Tomaranakutemo. Mukashi no You ni shikatte My Mother"
Even if my tears don't stop, scold me like you used to, mom

"kyou wa SAYONARA iiatte
itsuka mata aeru hi made
sou sabishisa no namida wa fuite
chanto miokurimashou

yume no kawa wo
watatta fune ga
shizuka ni kishi ni tsuku
yoake mae
watashi kara saisho ni ippo
saki wo arukou

yume no kawa wa
kako kara ima e
ima kara mirai e to
nagareteru
sorezore no kibou no fune wo
dare mo koide irunda

yume ga kanattara
mukae ni kuru yo"


Today we said goodbye to each other
Until the day we can meet again
Yes, we will wipe away our lonely tears
And send you off properly

The boat that crossed
The river of dreams
Quietly reaches the shore
Before dawn
From my first step
I will walk forward

The river of dreams
From the past to the present
From the present to the future
Is flowing
Everyone is rowing
Their own boat of hope

When my dream is fulfilled
I'll come for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』