The time of: The 9th generation auditions

The Morning Musume 9th gen auditions, I remember them so incredibly well. It was the first time I got to see auditions and I was so exited! I was really sad about the triple graduation, so new members were just the thing to get my mind of things. I remember loving Eripon and Rihoriho right away. 

Ikuta Erina
Eripon was so cute with long hair and eventhough her dancing and singing weren't good, she still smiled and worked her way through everything. I totally understand why Tsunku choose her. When Eripon smiles, everyone wants to smile. She doesn't do a perfect job, but she does the job while working hard and still smiling. I think he made the perfect decision to putt her in Morning Musume, because today she is not only awsome at dancing, but her singing has gotten good and her smile became even more prefect.

Sayashi Riho
RihoRiho was so adorable during the auditions. So young and already so well trained. I really loved her curls during the dance audition and she was the best in both singing and dancing. Ofcourse, Riho was trained but she also had talent. Tsunku picked her because he saw Ace potential and I think he was right in many ways. Although I do think Riho is better in dancing than in singing she does sound good. She was so shy and I believe she still is shy, which makes her charming. I think Tsunku knew perfectly well that Sayashi would speak to a lot of fans and he was right.

Suzuki Kanon
Kanon was just the cute little baby girl in this audition. Eventhough Mogi was younger, Kanon was still such a playful and cheerful child. Her dancing wasn't good and her singing wasn't good either, but she smiled and she smiled big. She made sure that eventhough she wasn't that good at the things she should have been good at, she should try to entertain Tsunku and she did. She smiled and smiled and smiled and it paid of. Tsunku picked her and knew that one day she would become better at singing and dancing, but until than people would love to see her smile everywhere and was he right. 

Mogi Minami and Otsuka Aina
I know a lot of people who wanted both of these girls to get into Morning Musume and I supported Aina eversince this audition, but I do understand why Tsunku didn't pick them. Watching back I can see how Mogi was way to young and scared to become a member of Morning Musume. Everything she did was very forced eventhough she did become a lot better during trainingcamp. Even so she didn't get in and I understand this decision. Aina was really good during this audition, but looking back, during the auditions she missed the spark. She didn't really smile that much and she looked very conflicted. Tsunku was right to put her into the Eggs and train her some more, because she needed that. 

Fukumura Mizuki
Mizuki was added later on, which ment that she didn't really participate in the auditions. She was told she failed the third round and so she never got to go to the training camp. I can't really say I knew much about her prior to Shugo Chara Egg and even after the results of the 9th gen were announced I didn't really know anything about Mizuki. So I can't really say anything about her concering this audition. 

Overall looking back on these auditions I do totally understand why some girls got in and other didn't. I do wonder what would have happend if the girl who blogged about training camp wouldn't have been disqualified...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』