Morning Musume'14's outfits and logo for upcoming tour released!

Some time ago Morning Musume '14 announced their upcoming  autumn tour. 
This tour will also be Michishige Sayumi's last tour as leader and member of Morning Musume and Hello!Project. The title was released some time ago:
Morning Musume '14 Concert Tour Aki GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~Michishige Sayumi Sotsugyou Kinen Special~
And now we have the outfits and logo for the tour!
Such a beautiful logo! I love the arrow and the hearts! And the gold looks really beautiful. I love how the background is a concert, this gives the logo some extra umpf.
The outfits make me think of Rival Survival meets Queen of J-Pop.

Anyway I love that they are all in Pink! Perfect for a graduation tour for the Pink girl! The jackets may be a bit weird (because some have only one sleeve), the girls look amazing. 
Overall I love how this tour is coming togheter! I adore the outfits and the logo. It looks perfect for Sayumi.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』