Japan Expo post! ~Handshake event~

Some time ago I decided I would be going to the Japan Expo in Paris to see Berryz Koubou and C-ute for the first time in real live. My boyfriend, my little brother and his friend came with me and we went there very early. Eventhough we went early, it was already really busy at the Expo. My boyfriend and I rushed to the Japan Expo stand to get the BerryzXC-ute cd and we succeded! I was really exited, cause now I could take part in the Handshake event. 

Handshake event
We waited for the handshake event about 1,5 hour. It was pretty long and there where so many people cutting the line. My boyfriend doesn't really care for H!P but he went there with me and waited for me on the stairs. I was standing in line and I got to see all these other fans. When Berryz and C-ute came in everyone got really exited which was really cool. The atmosphere was great, although I noticed right away Yurina and Risako looked somewhat scared. It didn't take to long before I got to shake there hands, here is what I remember (I was so exited it felt like I was on a cloud, I forgot all the Japanese I know.. It was really embaracing):
Captain: I said Hello and she said hello back, I thanked her in Japanese and she thanked me. 
Momochi: I said Hello and She stared at me with really big eyes and said: No, Ko-Ni-Chi-Wa! While still holding my hand. I said Konichi-wa and I thanked her, she smiled and thanked me.
Chinami: Chinami was holding my hand very lightly and said hello, I greeted her and thanked her. Nothing to special but she was really cute.
Maasa: I said Konichiwa to her and she took my hand very firm. She greeted me back and I congratulated her with her birthday. She did a thumps up and waved. She was so beautiful up close.
Miyabi: I was kinda stunned at how beautiful Miyabi was, so I said Konichi was but I must have looked really scared or something, because she kinda pulled my hand and thanked me and smiled. I thanked her back and we said bye.
Yurina: I wanted to tell Yurina how much she means to me and how she is my number 1 in Berryz and C-ute but I couldn't. I just thanked her and the guard behind me pushed me further. 
Risako: Risako is so cute and small up close. Jeez, I was so suprised at how adorable everyone was. I said hello to her and she said hello back. I thanked her and she thanked me for being a fan and being there. 
Maimi: Maimi was just great. She took my hands and she said hello and thanked me. I said hello back and she smiled really big when I thanked her. She kept shaking my hands and smiling, while saying: I will see you tonight in Japanese and when I went on to Saki, she said until tonight!!
Nakky: Because Maimi took her time the guard kinda pushed me past Nakky. I did get to thank her and shake her hands but before I knew it, I was looking at smiling Airi.
Airi: Really, how could this girl be so pretty and adorable? I must have looked at her with my mouth open but she was holding my hand very firm and shooked it very gently. Konnichiwa! She greeted me and I greeted her back and thanked her. She said it made her happy and than she waved and said: Byebye!!
Chisato: Chisato was just so cute. She took my hand and said HELLO right away. I thanked her and she said: From me to! Thank you so much! Untill tonight! And she also waved at me and said BYEEEE.
Maimai: Mai was so small and cute. I loved how she was really paying attention to me and she took my hand and shook it really hard. I greeted her and thanked her. She thanked me back and waved until I couldn't see her anymore. The guard was pretty pushy, but she was great.

I was really happy to have been able to meet them all. They were all so cute and adorable. The best thing was seeing Captain and Momochi on their socks. They weren't wearing their shoes, because the handshake event would take 1,5 hour. But it was really cool seeing them and being able to thank them. I wanted to thank them so badly, so it wat great being able to finally do that. Maimi was really really nice and Momochi was really funny (kinda scary XD). I loved every part of this handshake and it was worth every euro.

Comments

  1. awesome, you have a lot of lucky to see them and hold her hands by a moment, i can imagine your shining eyes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』