Akb48 releases a MV preview for their new single: Kokoro no Placard

It's pretty hard for me to keep up with news on the Akb groups, but when I find something on time, I jump onto it. This time it's the preview for Kokoro no Placard, Mayuyu's general election song. 
Eventhough the song is a diffrent than their normal songs, It's really cute. It makes me think of Koisuru Fortune cookie, because it sounds like something from 30 or more years ago, but fits perfectly with the girl in front. 
The dresses are terrible. They make me think of a dress I once saw in Disneyland. It was like a Clam dress. The girls kinda make it work though, they look unbelievably cute. Still the clip looks like a total copy of the Koisuru Fortune Cookie MV. The same idea, with the same sort of shots. Well it worked last year, why not this time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』