Japan Expo post! ~The Concert~

Quite some years ago I became fan of H!P. Guardians 4 was the group that hit me and I never stopped loving H!P. Yurina and Risako were the girls who really got my attention during that time and I promissed myself: If I can meet them, I will. And today that day was here! I already met them (and all the other wonderful girls) during the handshake event, but the concert was another high light for me!
I went with a friend from home (and her friend). We were waiting in front of the entrance (or so we thought).  We had been waiting there for an hour or more when the line that was formed infront of the entrance disappeared. They all went through a door on the left. We didn't know why, so we just stood there in front of the door to the live house. After 10 minutes nobody came back, so we figured the waiting line must have been somewhere else, so we tried to find it and we were pretty sad to see there was a line somewhere else and we had to stand way in the back. But the line moved REALLY fast and we got to the section for category 2 tickets very soon. It made me kinda sad that catogory 2 was pretty empty and catogory 3 had like 15 people. This made the whole live house look so empty. 
On two big screens they were showing the latest singles from Berryz and C-ute which was really great. We got to sing already and see other people chant. I do think the organisation was a bit shabby because a few things went wrong before and during the concert. You could see that the MV's were in a Windows player, which was just weird and I don't know I felt a bit of ashamed for the organisation. 
Anyway before I knew it the concert started. I already guessed they would mostly preform the songs that were on the album and boy was I right. I loved the opening with Because Happiness/Shiawase no Tochuu/CHOU happy Song. It was perfect and I might have cried a little bit. I did hate how the camera was constant on girls who weren't singing and the camera man had a lot of trouble getting to the girl who was singing, so they would switch over to another camera who was filming the whole stage. It was pretty annoying, but the girls did amazing. I really loved the VTR, it was simpel but very cute and nice for such a small concert. When everybody was introducing themselfs we started singing for Maasa and if I'm not mistaken she had very very teary eyes. She was so adorable >3<. 
I loved all the song they were doing and the girls were really amazing. They know how to get a crowd exited! I didn't really like the MC's because they were in Japanese/ French which I both only speak and understand a little bit. So it was really hard for me to understand. 
I loved how Maasa got her birthday cake and she was suprised and happy, that was really great and I loved Maasa's Je T'aime. It was so prefect! 
Seeing Buono back was amazing, they sounded so great live and I really hope they will release some singles again, because I adored their preformance once again! 
The message from all the other groups was really awsome! Although they kinda failed with showing them, because someone fast forwarded it... But it was great seeing Juice=Juice, S/mileage and Morning Musume!
I do think the end was a bit sudden. I kinda expected them to sing their latest or upcoming singles, but they didn't. They just went of stage and that was the ending. Ofcourse we asked for an Encore and I screamed my longs out for it eventhough there wasn't really a big crowd doing it. In the end all the girls did come on stage again and they did Amazuppai Haru ni Sakura Saku which was pretty great. I was really tired, so I have to say I was happy it wasn't to long of an encore. 

Overall the concert was great. The girls made my dreams come true and I loved seeing them live for once. I do think the organisation was pretty bad and that still makes me sad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』