S/mileage got new profile pictures!

This is not a drill! S/mileage finally got their new profile pictures!!!
The pictures are for their new single Aa Susukino/ Chikyuu wa  kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu. 
The light outfits are foor Aa Susukino and the red outfits are for Chkyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu. 
Overall I really like wat I see. I love the Aa Susukino outfits a lot. They look fresh and very cute. The red outfits look pretty good, although some hairstyles...
This will be a pretty long post because we have 4 pictures of each girl, so I will putt my comment under the spoiler! Be sure to read it. 
Wada Ayaka
Dawa looks like a lovely young lady. Any boy would like to show his parents a girl like this. And thank the H!P jezus for showing of her beautiful legs! This outfit reminds me of a Juice=Juice concert outfit. 
I'm usually not a fan of this hairstyle, on most girls I HATE it, but look at Ayaka.. She is so pretty! I love the close-up shot. This outfit isn't that flattering and I loved her legs more in the Aa susukino outfit. Still she looks drop dead gorgeous!

Fukuda Kanon
Kanyon looks like a lolita girl, but with less frills and colors. She looks beautiful and really cute. I love her outfit and her headband. Her hair is prefect like this. Great look!
Oh that hairstyle... I don't really like it. Her outfit should have fitted thighter and should have showed of her curves more. It makes me kinda sad, especially cause her Aa Susukino outfit looked so great.

Nakanishi Kana
I just got a little heart attack. Is this my baby Kana? Omg she is growing up so fast! She looks so cute and beautiful! Really soft and fresh. I adore both pictures. I can already tell these are the best pictures of them all!
And even in this not flattering outfit Kana looks wonderful. Her hair looks really beautiful and her legs. O my god her legs!!!

Takeuchi Akari
Awww that smile in her close-up! How charming <3. I don't really get why they had to make her cool, while the others are sweet and cool. I don't like the black top underneath nor her accesoires. But I do like her smile a lot here. 
Take looks pretty good in this ouftis. I don't know why, but I like it on her. 

Katsuta Rina
We should start to call Rinapuu, Rinahime. I'm sure she is the niece/sister/twin of Mizuki. Beautiful, just really beautiful. Her hair looks super pretty and I love her dress. And look at that Body in her full shot!!!
Mmm, Yes. Rina looks mm like well I don't like it. Her hair looks pretty but It doesn't look good with this outfit. And damn her make-up... No this is wrong XD 

Tamura Meimi
Ah I love this. Meimi looks great. I love how she looks adult- like but also like her age. I love her legs, I do. And her hair is really elegant. 

I don't like this "cool" look on meimei. I love her childish side so much, in my eyes this looks wrong. i don't like how she looks and how she tries to act. Nop not for me. 

Overall the Aa Susukino outfits are AMAZING. I love that look a lot. The Chikyuu outfits are meh. I don't like them as much as I thought I would. I do think this is going to be a really amazing release!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』