Juice=Juice released the covers for their 4th major single!

Juice=Juice released the covers for their 4th major single:
Black Butterfly/Kaze ni Fukarete
There are 6 editions, let's have a look at them.
Regular A
Limited A looks very beautiful. You can see that's it is photoshopped, which makes it a bit cheap. I do like the woods setting, but they should have just taken the photo's in the woods.

Regular B
Limited B looks very airy. The background is the sky, which looks really light and pretty. I love how Beautiful Yuka looks. Akari and Tomoko are in the background, which is a bit of a pity, cause they look beautiful. 

Limited A
Limited A is really interesting. Eventhough I love Kanatomo, Akari just owns this cover. It doesn't really matter that the other girls are on this cover, Akari just steals the show. 

Limited B
Ohhh Look at Yuka, Akari and Tomo! They look so beautiful! SO BEAUTIFUL. Karin and Sayuki look out of place. But overall the colors and the lighting is just beautiful!

Limited C
Well this cover is just mmm weird. I don't really like it. They don't really look pretty, neither does the background look good. I think Akari look kinda scary and I hate how Sayuki looks as if her head is put onto a stone or something. 

Limited D
Overall this is a really pretty cover. It is probably photoshopped, but overall it looks really good. I love the setting and the colors. And I ADORE how they did Juice=Juice here. 

I don't really know what covers I like most. But I would say only Limited C is really horrible in my eyes. The others are pretty good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』