S/mileage releases the covers for their 17th single!

S/mileage will soon release their 17th single Aa Susukino/ Chikyuu wa kyou mo Ai wa Hagukumu!
For some reason we don't have any profile pictures yet, but the covers were released!
Let's have a look at them!
Limited A
Limited A has such wonderfull soft colors! I really love the minty color, it's really fresh and the girls look really cute. I wish they would have smiled more, but I love how their group name looks like it's writen in crayons. 

Limited B
Ohh Look at that Dawa! So sensual. I like this cover eventhough there is far to much red. I like the way they did the name of the single and how they did S/mileage in the back. If it was less red I would have loved it. Kana looks beautiful btw.

Limited C 
Such a colorfull release, Mint, red and now lemon yellow. I like how everyone is positioned (LEGS), but I would have done the name of the group really big below or something. I quite like how simple it is.

Limited D 
Really Dawa stop it. You look so amazing. I love that Kana and Rina are in the middle instead of on the sides. This cover really focuses on the beautiful girls of S/mileage which is perfect. 

Regular A 
I like this cover. Eventhough I think Take looks really out of place, I really like it. It's simpel. The girls look great and the setting is calming. I like the oufits and I love how MeiMei looks. 

Regular B
Not my first choice of cover. I don't really like the background and WOW Kana since when are you this big. For some reason all the girls look kinda out of place and not as beautiful as they are. A pity. 

Overall, I really like these covers. Most of them are simple but look great. My favorites are Limited A, Limited D and regular A. My least favorite is Regular B which kinda reminds me of a disaster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』