Juice=Juice released both promotional MV's of their new single

Juice=Juice released both Promotional Mv's for their 4th single Black Butterfly/ Kaze ni Fukarete. 
Black Butterfly is a bit of a dark MV in which the girls make a butterfly during the dance- shot. 
Kaze ni Fukarete has a little bit of a story in it, so look forwards to that. 

Black Butterfly

Kaze ni Fukarete


Both songs are pretty good in my opinion. They didn't grab me like Ijiwaru or Hadaka no, but after listening to them a bit more I can honestly say I love both songs. They are still going for the fresh and cool feeling and I really love it. The only thing that annoys me is H!P Jesus. Karin is EVERYWHERE. I know I know that's what an Ace does, but still... I can't even enjoy her singing that much anymore, but who knows maybe I wouldn't feel the same way if it was Tomoko standing in her spot, or maybe it's the hair.. Anyway please give both songs a listen!

(I do not hate Karin, I do not hate the girl at all! So don't get me wrong on my opinion. I just don't like what the managers are doing with her.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』