Kaneko Rie probably left H!P Kenshuusei

It seems that the father of Kaneko Rie announced on his facebook that Rie left H!P Kenshuusei.
There have been some rumors about Kaneko leaving. At the last H!P Kenshuusei Nama Tamago there were some signs. The staff and management were all wearing Kaneko's t-shirt, there were past Kenshuusei members wearing her t-shirt(Fukumura Mizuki, Katsuta Rina and Takeuchi Akari) and it's said even Tsunku was present. 
When the show ended Kaneko stayed on stage longer and bowed once more to the fans. Miyamoto Karin and Takagi Sayuki were crying backstage. Karin and Sayuki also blogged about Rie and thanked her, nothing about her leaving though.
Kaneko Rie's possible leaving is still not confirmed by Hello!Project or Up Front, so I didn't really pay that much attention to it. But if it really is her father who posted that announcement, it is probably true.
Kaneko Rie was not my favorite kenshuusei, but she has a lot of potential and such a great voice. It must have been hard for her seeing younger members debut and how must she have felt when she was not choosen to be in Juice=Juice. Two girls who just joined got in and Tsunku even choose a girl who wasn't even in H!p... It must have been horrible for her.
So if she really left, I understand. I think it's a waste of talent, but I understand. I'll make sure to stay updated on her and I'll blogg when I know more. But for now: Kaneko Rie I'll miss you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』