Morning Musume '14's Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa MV Screenshots!

Here is my review of Morning Musume '14's Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa!!
I love how good Morning Musume '14's name looks. 
I like this. I don't know why. 
Sayu.. Morning Musume's Queen. (Look at Masaki)
The group.
THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!!!
MIZUBEAM!!

Riho´s solo shot
She knows how to work the camera
Mizuki! Her screenshot stayed weird... Whatever I tried.
Eripon´s HAIR <3
Ayuyu <3 I love her hair 2
Harunan <3 She is perfect. 
Kudo. You look like a baby <3 SO ADORABLE!
I really really love the effects.
GREEN I LOVE GREEN!!
Masakichiiii <3
Be prepared for the next two screenshots!!!!


Sakura is fastly becoming one of the most pretty members in Morning Musume ever.
Kanon <3 I love that you smiled again in this MV!!
Look how beautiful this looks!!
Group/loose shots <3 KAWAII
I love this pairing.
Awsome caps <3 
Really. I. Can't. Get. Over. This. ITS AMAZING
I love how fresh everything looks!
Wait what?! Ayu what the !
SO MUCH BLUE IT'S BEAUTIFUL
Kawaii Sayu
Eripon: I want you!
Smily Sakura <3 
Ayumi staring into your soul. Haruna being adorable.
O MY LORD> look at Zukki and Eripon! PERFECT
Mizuki Center
Hihi It looks like she has her mouth full!
*Drops dead*
Zuuuuuuukkkkiiiii
Eripon. Your hair is perfect.
Sakura: I want you! Hug me!
Me: Here I come <3
Bridge 
This was just amazing. In so many ways.
The colors, the music, THE GIRLS <3 
Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa <3
Smile for me <3 
Really: Best thing to wear is a smile
Yellow <3 
Time for some HUGS <3
Perfect. Just perfect.
Kawaii <3 

Sayumin finally has Ayuuuu
 Riho wa Taiyou sa
Haruna danced so amazingly well!
And it's done.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING <3
I love it so much. Really!!! It's so perfect.

Have a nice Christmas! And enjoy Morning Musume '14!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』