Looking back on 2013- part 3 *My Morning Musume top 10 B-sides*

So it's the 31st of December 2013 and 2014 is just around the corner.
It's quite hard to believe we are already here... But anyways it's time for part 3 of my Looking back on 2013:
My Morning Musume top 10 B-sides.
This year was a very good year for b-sides! We had like 11 b-sides and they were all amazing. Here is my top 10 of them!
Number 10
Happy Daisakusen
I really like this song. It's cute and I love how everyone gets to sing! It's a great song, although I don't think it's that good for a concert. 

Number 9
Daisuki Dakara Zettai Yurusanai
Sakura's vocals <3 I really do enjoy this song, although I don't know, it could have been better. I love the Iya-parts. But I'm just not a big fan of Riho's vocals here.
Bouya
At first this song didn't really get me. But I really REALLY love Haruna's lines. She is so amazing! I really enjoy listening to the song and see the preformance of it.

Number 8
Funwari Koibito Ichinensei
I love the combination of Sakura/Kanon and Ayumi/Erina. They really sound amazing togheter. Riho is good in this song. But I love the other "couples". I don't really enjoy the rapping to much, But I do like this song.

Number 7
Itsumo to Onaji Seifuku de
How adorable is this gong. Really the combi of Sakura/Kanon makes me far to happy!! This song is very cute and I really love how they all blend perfectly!

Number 6
Nani wa Tomo are!
I really love this song and this group. They sound really cute and good! I love the outfits on the cover even more (ERIPON). It's a really funny and cute song. A good song for cute and young girls! I love how everyone gets to sing and I think this would be the perfect song for every young girl who joins!! Just imagen Young Ai, Risa, Makoto and Konno sing this >3< Kanon, Haruka and Eripon get to show of their vocals amazing!

Number 5
Aishuu Romantic
 I really like Mizuki and Sayu as a duo and this song is just amazing in every way. I really like the Teketeketeke parts! And the refrain <3 OMG it's so good :) This is such a good and sexy song!

Number 4
A B C D E-cha E-cha Shitai
I really can't get of the awsomeness of this song! Every part of this is great. I love the ABCD, 1234567 parts. I really enjoy how they did this. Great song and I really wanna see this one live in a concert hall!

Number 3
Tokimeke Tokimeku 
Just yes. YES. I just can´t get over the amazingness of this song. It's fast, it's fun and it's so dance like! The parts in between are just AHHH :3 And HARUNA <3 ERIPON <3

Number 2 
Watashi no Dekkai Hana
I can't believe a song with so much Reina is at number 2. It's not like I hate Reina, not at all. I just think we got to hear her far to much. But in this song <3 And Lord HARUNA is so amazing in this song. Thanks to this song I found out how amazing Harunan is. 

Number 1
And number 1 is:
Makeru Ki Shinai Konya no Shoubu
This was just one of the best b-sides for this year. I reall really love it. It's such a intresting and fun song. I really think it's strong in any way. This is the winner for me and YES I will listen to this forever. 

Next up is my top 5 Berryz Koubou songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』