Looking back on 2013- part 4 * My top 5 Berryz Koubou songs*

It's time for part 4! My favorite Berryz Koubou songs of the year and it does not include the album songs.

My top 5 Berryz Koubou Songs
It was a hard year for Berryz Koubou and they didn't really get that much attention from me. I'm sorry Berryz... I still love you <3 

Number 5
I'm so cool!
I think this song is really fun. I love how they sing: Don't you think I'm so cool! And Maasa proved her place in Berryz Koubou. I hated her line in ROCK Erotic, but her last line made everything good again. 

Number 4
ROCK Erotic
Good this song is so good! I love the beat in it and ROCK EROTIC. As I said above I think Maasa's line could have been better. But it's still one of the best songs Berryz Koubou did this year! And Yurina in this MV and her voice <3 YES pure Rock Erotic ;)

Number 3
I like Picnic
I really think this is one of the most fun songs Berryz Koubou has produced in a while. It's fun and upbeat and everyone sings so well. Eventhough this is a cover, I think it's awsome!

Number 2
Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta
This song is everything I can expect from Berryz Koubou. I really love the intro and how this song is dramatic and slow. This is my kind of song if you go dramatic. I love how everyone gets to sing and I think the refrain is AMAZING. 

Number 1
Sekai de Ichiban Taisetsu na Hito
When this song starts it's so Hip and fast, but when they start to sing it's one of the sweetest songs you will ever hear. And it's a Chinami Lead. Really Chinami leads are most of the time the best songs Berryz Koubou produces. She has such a sweet voice and I really like how this song sounds. The refrain is cute, fast and has such a nice beat to it. And the end of the song <3 Omg that's the best part!!!! Chinami and then the high note! Amazing song and the best song for Berryz this year.

You might have notices There are more b-sides than a-sides in my top 5 and one single is completely missing. Let's just say that single was not my taste. Golden Chinatown was alright, but the songs in my top 5 were gems <3. 

Next: My top 5 C-ute songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』