Looking back on 2013- part 7 *My top 6 Juice=Juice songs*

My babies <3
Juice=Juice is such a young group. They aren't even a year old!! But o my do I love them. From the first moment they were announced unitl now. They grow so much. They lost one of their member, but look how far they have come!
Let's look at:
My top 6 Juice=Juice songs
(I leave the Memorial edits out!)
Number 6
Ten made Nobore!
I really feel like this song was just a fast production. It's a cute song, but I don't like that Juice=Juice didn't get a proper third indies single. The song is good and I like the Juice=juice version, but it didn't even get a normal MV. The single didn't even release normaly...

Number 5
Romance no Tochuu
I know I know, it's their debut single. But really this song just doesn't get me as much as some of their other songs. It's a great song! Really I love it and TOMOKO. But I keep wondering: Where would Aina dance and where did she sing? There is far to much Karin. Still a great song and I do love it. But still Juice=Juice have better songs.

Number 4
I adore this song. It's so cute and still very cool and fresh. I love how everyone gets to sing so much!! The MV is really cute and the song just makes me smile. I'm happy Juice=Juice could pull something like this of!

Number 3
Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru
Aina... I love this song so much and Aina just was perfect in this song. Although I do think this song was a bit of a downer after their debut indies. But still such a good song.. And great dancing!

Number 2
Aww yes! This song is awsome. I love the beat so much. It's so cool and very classic. I think this fits juice=juice so perfectly!!I love the last chorus and the bridge a lot. Tomoko is just perfect.. PERFECT!

Number 1
It might have been the best song of the year:
Watashi ga Iu mae ni Dakishimenakya ne
I still can't believe this song. It is so good! The vocals, the sax, everything. It just fell in place. When I first heared this song, it dropped my jaw. It is so amazing and so cool. I love everything about this song and I can't believe Aina is not a part of Juice=Juice anymore. This song is still blowing my mind every day and I think Tsunku made a master piece here. 

So this year was great for Juice=Juice, which means it was great for me! I love this group and I can't wait to see what they will do next year.

Next up: My top 5 album songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』