Looking back on 2013- part 1 *My H!P Year*

So I'm going to try and do these posts with my rankings for the year!
This year was a great year in many ways and I really wanna share it with you. 
So here is what I will do:
Part 1 will be about my top 5 groups and top 10 girls
Part 2 will be about my top 5 Morning Musume a-sides
Part 3 will be about my top 10 Morning Musume b-sides 
Part 4 will be about my top 5 Berryz Koubou songs
Part 5 will be about my top 5 C-ute songs
Part 6 will be about my top 5 S/mileage songs
Part 7 will be about my top 6 Juice=Juice songs
Part 8 will be about my top 5 album songs
So first up is:
My top 5 H!P groups:
5
S/mileage
S/mileage is a great group. I really adore Kanana and I like their songs. But they are not doing it for me. There is something missing and it makes S/mileage dull for me. I don't know.. Their songs are good, but they don't make my heart beat faster. 

4
Berryz Koubou
 Berryz Koubou was once my number one group and now they are at place four... How sad this is. Berryz Koubou didn't do much for me this year. Asian celebration was alright, Golden China town and Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi was not good. Motto Zutto and Rock Erotic were quite alright, but I just won't listen to them all day long. And this really makes me sad. I miss the times I could listen to them for hours. 

3
C-ute
C-ute had a pretty good year for me. I really love Kono Machi, Crazy Kanzen na Otona was alright and Adam to Eve no Dillema/Kanashiki Amefuri was just amazing. Their latest single was not my taste but it was still good. They had Budokan and so much other stuff. I really liked them this year.

2
Juice=Juice
For a lot of people it must be a surpise that Juice=Juice is not on number one. Well Juice=Juice had one heck of a year, did they not? They were formed and debutted in the same year. But they also lost a member who was very dear to me. Juice=Juice had a lot of good songs and great promotion. But they did not make number one. Because:

1
Morning Musume
Morning Musume became a new Morning Musume. They changed. First adding Oda Sakura and later on graduating Tanaka Reina. Morning Musume had great (AMAZING) songs this year and they just did great in every way possible. They even got a name change and I think 2014 will be an even better year!

And now:
My Hello!Project top 10 Members:
(which shouldn't be a suprise at all!)
10
Miyazaki Yuka
Everone? Clap your hands and Stamp your feet for Juice=Juice's  beautiful Leader Miyazaki Yuka. Really I adore this girl. She is beautiful and very very cute! I was suprised when she was announced a member of Juice=Juice and I was even more suprised she became their leader. And suprised in a good way. I loved her eversince she auditioned for S/mileage.

9
Okai Chisato
Chisa is just amazing. I love her voice and I love how funny she is. Chisa has been my favorite in C-ute for a long time, but she and Airi are now pretty much at the same spot. 

8
Suzuki Airi
As mentioned above, Airi and Chisa are pretty much at the same spot. But just look at her face!! Airi is adorable and damn she can sing! I really love her.

7
Suzuki Kanon
Ahh Kanon-chan <3 She is so adorable. I always forget how young she still is. Her voice is really good, but I also love how goofy she is. Kanon has been one of my favorite girls since she first joined Morning Musume and she is still in my top 10!

6
Ishida Ayumi
Ayumin <3 She was once my number one.. But I don't know things happend and now she is number 6. I still think she is one of the prettiest members of H!P and her dancing is to awsome for words. 

5
Kumai Yurina
My first H!P oshi. She will always be in my top 5. She is lovely and such a great girl. I will love her forever <3!! 

4
Ikuta Erina
Ikuta dropped 3 places. I still adore her but I don't digg her new hair style and I don't know... She changed, I changed and so she dropped a few places.

3
Iikubo Haruna
Sigh... This girl has so much in her! She is so beautiful and I love her in variety shows. She does not have a "normal" beautiful singing voice, but she has her own way and most of the time it's perfect. Iikubo is just so amazing <3.

2
Oda Sakura
The perfect Momusu. Really. I love everything about her! She has a great personality, her voice blows me away and she is to beautiful.I loved her since like forever and I'm really happy she is in Morning Musume.

1
Kanazawa Tomoko
Tomoko is a new girl in my top 10 and she stole my heart. I love her and she is perfect. I LOVE HER!

Next up: My top 5 Morning Musume a-sides!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』