Looking back on 2013- part 6 *My top 5 S/mileage songs*

Guys, I'll warn you, Berryz had a difficult year, but S/mileage just had a horrible year in my eyes. It's hard to make a top 5 of songs I didn't really enjoy. But let's give it a shot. 
My top 5 S/mileage songs
Number 5
Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita
To be honest: I don't like this song. It starts wrong and I don't think the chorus fits the rest of the song. I did like the outfits a lot and the MV was beautiful, but the song was just really meh... The song started of really good with that little intro, but o good... it's just nothing for me. AND WHY PUTT TAKECHAN IN PANTS. 

Number 4
Ee ka!?
I like this song. Not love, but I like it. But I think the border between cool and cute was far to thin here. I do love Kana getting some spotlight again. The outfits are cute and Dawa, Nyon and Gorilla-chan looked amazing. It's just not my type of song.

Number 3
Ii Yatsu
I think this song is good. Just bit better than Ee ka!? But good. I like the chorus and I think the voices blend wel.. And Kanon's dress is so pretty. I do think this song is changing to much from fast to slower. Eventhough I like the first lines in the Chorus, the solo parts are just meh. And Take's WOW is just no, please no... It does not fit the song and is far to forced. If Kanon or Mei had done those lines it might have been good. Kana and Rina sound very good btw.

Number 2
Atarashii Watashi ni nare!
This was a good song. Very sexy for S/mileage. But I liked it and it sounded great. Dawa looked far to hot (eventhough her voice.. meh...). Meimei really suprised me here!! The Chorus is good and I like this "new" S/mileage.

Number 1
Well not suprising but:
Yaterruchan
How could I resist a song with so much Kana! Eventhough she doesn't sing to much, she is center and I love it. She is so fun and cute! I like this song in so many ways. It's funny, it's cool and it's so S/mileage!! I missed songs like this. Best S/mileage song for 2013? YES

Next up: My top 5 of Juice=Juice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』