Looking back on 2013- Part 5 *My top 5 C-ute songs*

C-ute had a good year. They became so populair and their songs are really great.
So here is:
My top 5 C-ute songs
Number 5
Kono Machi
I really enjoy this song. C-ute really has the vocals to pull of a song like this. I like that it's slow, but I do think I enjoy the Dance Groove version more! This verion is more like the original and I love the original <3 

Number 4
Crazy Kanzen na Otona
I really enjoy the intro of this song. I think it nice to listen to and is perfect for a concert. It can really get you going. Chisa and Airi sound perfect in this song. I think this is one of the most sexy songs and MV's C-ute has ever done. 

Number 3
Adam to Eve no Dillema
The chorus of this song just got me. From the first time I heared it. It's so catchy and sexy. I love Mai's notes in the end and I really love the setting.

Number 2
Kanashiki Amefuri
This song got me from the first second. I like how it sounds like the beginning of a tv show or something. It's very cool. I love the MV to bits. I like how they did everything and how all the girls get their screentime. 

Number 1
Ame
I can't believe it. A song by Yajima Maimi on number one. It's a song from the Kono Machi Single and it's so good! SO GOOD! Maimi is one of my least favorite C-ute members, but this song is perfect. Really perfect.. I don't even know what to say!

C-ute new single is not that good. I like it, but just not as good as the other singles they released this year. 

Next: My top 5 S/mileage songs!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』