Looking back on 2013- Part 8 *My top 5 Album songs*

There were a lot of albums released this year and I have to see: I didn't really get much of it.
Morning Musume's best of album was pretty awsome, but C-ute's and Berryz album just didn't get me. S/mileage did produce some great songs for their album though. Anyways let's have a look at my top 5, eventhough it's not that fair.

My top 5 Album songs:
Number 5
C-ute's 8 Queen of Pop
Bagel ni Ham & Cheese
This is such a cute song. And I really love the MV. It seem so fun to be an idol. Anways this song was nice.

Number 4
Yuugure Koi no Jikan
Such a cute and fun song. I love how everyone gets to sing and how adorable it is. Just a great song for them. Kana and Rina sound so cute... I'm happy they get to sing in this song.

Number 3
Help me!! (Updated)
I love Help me!! But this version is even better. I love hearing more Sakura and Ayumi.

Number 2
Otona no Tochuu
I couldn't find any audio of this song. But it's great!! It very upbeat and cool. A diffrent side of s/mileage. And everyone got lines again!

Number 1
And number 1 is:
Wolf boy
I really love this song! It is so great! It's very catchy and I think it gives of a great vibe. It's very current Morning Musume, but I think the preformance of this song will be spectaculair!

That's it for my looking back on 2013 series everyone. 
Please have a save and good new year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』