Morning Musume '14 has new profile pictures!

What a day to be a Morning Musume fan! Not only did we get the first MV for their new single, we also got new profile pictures! Let's have a look at them:
The group picture!
It's very simple. Not all the girls look happy (Masaki and Eripon) which is quite disappointing.
But overall a good and fresh picture.
Michishige Sayumi
Second picture is beautiful! Really good. The firs looks a bit weird. Maybe because of her pose? I do like her skirt like outfit. 
Iikubo Haruna
Subleader looks good. First picture has the same thing as Sayu's... i don't know it just looks weird. Maybe unnatural. I like her pants. It makes her look so long. 
Fukumura Mizuki
Cute outfit. I love the belt and everything. She looks very cute. Happy with her pictures.
Ishida Ayumi
I thought the second picture was Kamei Eri! Super duper cute <3 Ayumi rocks the shorter curly hair!!
Ikuta Erina
I really like the pants, but it's weird she has diffrent shoes... She does take these photo's serious! I want her to smile more. Cause she is such a beauty.
Suzuki Kanon
One word: PERFECT! Really one of the first profile pictures of Zukki they took perfectly. She smiles, she looks like she is having fun. She looks young and beautiful. The outfit flatters her!
Oda Sakura
That second picture <3 KAWAII The first one is very plain, but it looks really good!
Sato Masaki
Cute. Just very cute. I love how she is wearing shorts. She looks so young and adorable. Just like I love her.
Kudo Haruka
Second picture is perfect. First one is meh. Still cute but meh. 

Overall I think the close-up pictures could have been better. I love the outfits a lot. They look very cute and very stylish. For me Sakura and Kanon look the best. Masaki is close behind them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』