Morning Musume '14 releases the covers for their 55th single

I really can't believe how busy it is getting in Hello!Project fandom land!
Morning Musume '14 released the HQ cover for their 55th single and they are so beautiful!
Let's have a look at them!!
Regular A
This is the regular A version, and they are not wearing colored outfits, but there are colors over them. I love this cover. It's so beautiful and clean. I love how this looks. I can tell this will be a fresh wind for Morning Musume!

Regular B
In this cover Morning Musume '14 is wearing the greenish/blue outfits. And there is a colored swirl on the background. I really like thi one two. Simple but so beautiful!

Limited A
O lord. This is beautiful. I really REALLY love this. All the girls are smiling so natural. They look BEAUTIFUL. This is a good cover. It really shows: Egao no kimi no Taiyou sa. 

Limited B
This cover has such a diffrent feel than Limited A. Its far more serious. AND IS THAT ERIPON IN THE MIDDLE???? I like this cover. It's clean and very cool. It makes me curious for the remaining song!

Limited C
Beautiful! Just beautiful. It's again very clean and fresh. i love how light it is and how natural everyone looks. The way the title looks and the sun like thing, it's beautiful. And I think it fits the girls very well.

Limited D
I guess this is the cover I like the least. I do like how everyone get's their own "spotlight". But I always hate how big some of the girls are and how small others are (KANON). Still Sakura, Eripon and Mizuki look amazing.

I think these covers are really amazing and it gives a good feel for this single. I think I will try to get Regular A, because I love the fresh feel of that one. Maybe Limited A. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』