Morning Musume '14 released the cover previews for their 55th single!

I hope you all had a great Christmas day! I sure enjoyed mine!
As I said earlier today: It's a great day for any Morning Musume fan!
And now for another reason once again: We got our cover previews!!
They are previews so we can't see that much, but we can get a pretty good preview of what's coming!
Top row: Limited Edition A, B and C
Bottem row: Limited Edition D and Regular Edition A and B
LE A looks like a pretty decent cover. With each girl having their own box. It's focussed on their faces but from diffrent angles. We can;t really see the outfits.
LE B look like another decent cover. Again all girls in their own box. But this time it is from diffrent angles and some are zoomed in. They have the greenish outfits on. 
LE C is beautiful. They wear the clothes for Egao no kimi wa Taiyou sa and I love it. It looks a lot like the MV and I like it.
LE D has all the girls in circles again in the greenish outfit. Looks pretty decent to me. 
Regular A is blowing my mind already. The colors, the way Morning Musume '14 is writen. I really really want this edition! I don't know from which song these outfits are (I guess what is LOVE?). I love how they wear white tops and their image color as pants (short, skirts I can't see).
Regular B has the greenish outfits again, but with a very colorful background. I really like this cover and I think it looks great. Those colors <3

Overall I really like the covers. Regular A is by far my favorite, but I can't wait to see them in HD <3 I can feel another great single coming up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』